Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Vitameta Ltd. By accessing our website www.vitametaltd.com (“Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use our Website.
1. Use of the Website: You must be at least 18 years old to use this Website. By using the Website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Intellectual Property: All content on this Website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property of Vitameta Ltd or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
3. User Conduct: You agree not to engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the Website, including but not limited to hacking, scraping, or transmitting harmful code. You are responsible for any information you submit on the Website.
5. Third-Party Links: Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: The content on this Website is provided “as is” without any warranties, expressed or implied. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information.
7. Limitation of Liability: Vitameta Ltd shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
8. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of EU.
9. Changes to Terms & Conditions: Vitameta Ltd may revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.